LEGAL NOTICE AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
The access, navigation and use of the website www.propertytenerifecenter.com (hereinafter, the "Website") implies the express and unreserved acceptance of all the terms of these Conditions of Use, having the same validity and effectiveness as any contract entered into in writing and signed.
Its observance and compliance shall be enforceable against any person accessing, browsing or using the Website. If you do not agree with the above terms, do not access, browse or use the Website.
- Identity: MARINA KOWALEWSKA (hereinafter referred to as "PROPERTY TENERIFE CENTER")
- Postal address: C/ Luis Alvarez Cruz, 7, Bajo Izda- 38631 Las Galletas- ARONA- SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE CIF: X2261826Y
- Telephone: 922 730 026/639738568
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact us at the above address, calling 922730026, Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 14:00 hours, or sending an email to email@example.com
Terms and conditions of use
Access to and use of this website confers the condition of user on the visitor. This implies that the user accepts the conditions of use in force at all times and undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents of the website and to observe and strictly comply with what is provided in this notice and in the rules that apply.
Likewise, the user undertakes to provide truthful information on the registration data and to keep them updated.
PROPERTY TENERIFE CENTER reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate, adding, changing or removing content or services provided through the website.
The website requires the user to fill in the contact form to request information about a property, for rent or for sale.
The user declares, under his responsibility, that he is of legal age and has sufficient capacity to be bound by these conditions.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
PROPERTY TENERIFE CENTER is the owner or, where applicable, has the corresponding licences on the exploitation rights of intellectual and industrial property of the Web Site, as well as all the contents offered therein, including the platform itself, texts, photographs or illustrations, logos, trademarks, graphics, designs, interfaces, or any other information or content, and the services available through it.
Under no circumstances shall it be understood that access, browsing and use of the Web Site by the user implies a waiver, transmission, licence or total or partial cession of said rights by PROPERTY TENERIFE CENTER. The user has the right to use the contents of the Web Site within a strictly domestic scope and solely for the purpose of using this Web Site, in accordance with these Conditions of Use.
References to registered trademarks or trade names, or other distinctive signs, whether owned by PROPERTY TENERIFE CENTER or by third parties, implicitly prohibit their use without the consent of PROPERTY TENERIFE CENTER or its legitimate owners. At no time, unless expressly stated to the contrary, access to, browsing or use of the Website and/or its contents confers on the user any right over the distinctive signs included therein.
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents of the Website are reserved and, in particular, it is forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and in any form, all or part of the contents included on the Website, for public or commercial purposes, without the express prior written authorisation of PROPERTY TENERIFE CENTER or, where applicable, of the holder of the corresponding rights.
In the event that the user sends information of any kind to PROPERTY TENERIFE CENTER through any of the channels set up for this purpose, the user declares, guarantees and accepts that he/she has the right to do so freely, that said information does not infringe any intellectual or industrial property rights, trade secrets or any other rights of third parties, and that said information is not confidential or harmful to third parties.
The user acknowledges assuming responsibility, leaving the provider harmless for any communication provided personally or on his behalf, reaching such responsibility without any restriction of accuracy, legality, originality and ownership thereof.
Should the user become aware of the existence of any unlawful or illegal content, which is contrary to the law or which may involve an infringement of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, he/she must immediately notify PROPERTY TENERIFE CENTER by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so that the latter may take the appropriate measures.
PROPERTY TENERIFE CENTER does not control and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
The user acknowledges and agrees that PROPERTY TENERIFE CENTER shall not be responsible for the availability of external websites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials offered through such websites or resources.
PROPERTY TENERIFE CENTER makes available to users, through different tools and applications, links that allow users to access the channels and pages of the Website that PROPERTY TENERIFE CENTER maintains on different platforms and social networks belonging to and/or managed by third parties (e.g. Facebook). The inclusion of these links on the Website has the sole purpose of facilitating users' access to these channels on the different platforms and social networks.
The establishment of these applications does not imply the existence of any relationship between PROPERTY TENERIFE CENTER and the owner, manufacturer or distributor of the linked platform, nor does it imply the acceptance and approval by PROPERTY TENERIFE CENTER of its contents and/or services, the owner, manufacturer or distributor being solely responsible for them.
Responsibilities and guarantees
PROPERTY TENERIFE CENTER declares that it has taken all necessary measures, within its capabilities and state of the art, to ensure the operation of the Website and to minimize system errors, both technically and legally and organizationally.
Should the user become aware of the existence of any unlawful or illegal content, which is contrary to the law or which may infringe the rights of third parties, he/she must immediately notify PROPERTY TENERIFE CENTER so that it may take the appropriate measures.
Confidentiality and Data Protection
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Who is responsible for your data?
- Identity: MARINA KOWALEWSKA
- Postal address: C/ Luis Alvarez Cruz, 7, Bajo Izda- 38631 Las Galletas- ARONA- SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE
- CIF: X2261826Y
- Telephone: 922 730 026/639738568
- E-mail: email@example.com
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED
For what purpose and for how long will we process your personal data?
PROPERTY TENERIFE CENTER will process the user's data, manually and/or automatically, for the following specific purposes:
- To respond to the user's request for information about a property.
- Manage the contractual relationship that unites us.
- The administrative, accounting and fiscal management of the real estate services provided to users.
- Send advertising or information about properties that may be of interest to you, if you have given us your express consent.
What categories of data do we treat?
PROPERTY TENERIFE CENTER processes the following categories of data for the purposes mentioned above:
- Identifying data: name, surname, postal address, e-mail address, postal code, telephone.
The personal data requested are obligatory, in such a way that the refusal to supply them will mean the impossibility of carrying out the provision of the contracted services.
The user guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up to date, being responsible for any damage or injury, direct or indirect, that may occur as a result of the breach of such obligation.
How long do we keep your data?
PROPERTY TENERIFE CENTER will keep users' personal data only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as it does not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked within the legally established deadlines.
What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
What is the legitimacy of the processing of your data?
The processing of data in order to send you advertising for properties that may be of interest to you is based on the legitimate interest of PROPERTY TENERIFE CENTER to carry out such processing in accordance with current legislation.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
PROPERTY TENERIFE CENTER informs users that their data will not be communicated to third parties. In the event that we subsequently provide real estate services, the personal data you provide may be communicated to other professionals (lawyers, notaries, ...), financial institutions and Public Administrations, for the performance of our services.
Cookies are files sent to the browser by means of a web server for the purpose of recording the user's activities during their browsing time.
It is possible to access the website by disabling cookies, but this may interfere with the proper functioning of the website.
The cookies used by the website are only associated with anonymous users and their computer without being able to provide, by themselves, personal data of those. Cookies do not collect personal information that allows the identification of a specific user.
The cookies used by this website are always temporary.
What rights does the interested party have?
- You can send a letter to PROPERTY TENERIFE CENTER at C/ Luis Alvarez Cruz, 7, Bajo Izda- 38631 Las Galletas- ARONA- SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE, or through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
At any time and free of charge, the following rights:
- To revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether PROPERTY TENERIFE CENTER is processing personal data concerning you or not.
- Access to your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- To obtain from PROPERTY TENERIFE CENTER the limitation of the treatment of the data when any of the conditions foreseen in the regulation of data protection is fulfilled.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation to the processing of their data, interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. PROPERTY TENERIFE CENTER will cease to process the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- To obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by PROPERTY TENERIFE CENTER, if applicable.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, when the interested party considers that PROPERTY TENERIFE CENTER has violated the rights recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
At PROPERTY TENERIFE CENTER we are committed to compliance with regulations and respect for users' rights, as well as respect for their privacy, so if you have any questions regarding how we treat your personal data, do not hesitate to contact us through the channels indicated.
Last updated: 22 August 2018